Sunday, April 03, 2011

PAIN!

got awaken by my brother's sms today! then i went back to sleep till 10plus before being awaken because of my tooth pain. then went wash my mouth. KAO! pain like SIAO lohz! then took medicine, rested for awhile then went to shower and headed to KTPH to visit didi again... on my way there, saw peiyi and we went up together..

didi seems better than yesterday le.. but still complaining stomach still pain.. i really hope the doctor will have the wisdom to 对症下药!i am so tired since my operation day.. all the medicine makes me drowsy but i cant sleep cause need to travel through and flow to hospital..

mom also didnt rest well these few days. dad only know how to KB.. and nag and scold brother. useless what! now he also in hospital liao! i'm sure he himself also dont want to stay there. Grandma and aunty ling went to visit didi today too.

hope he can be discharged tomorrow!=D

No comments: