Wednesday, October 19, 2011

unappreciative....

woke up specially early just to meet mom for lunch.. but who knows.. she damn unappreciative.. refused to pick up my call and make me walk here and there.. and found out.. dad cheat on mom again.. yes.. AGAIN! hais.. dont know what to say also..

went ntuc after having lunch with her.. hais.. financially very tight now.. want to get something i like also difficult.. hais.. hubby make me really upset this afternoon.. ask me dont watch show using his desktop.. last time also he say... buy a bigger screen monitor so we can use it like a tv.. now dont let me use.. F**K! 气死我了!hais.. dont know is he scare his desktop get virus or got secret cannot let me know.. hais..

tomorrow mom going genting with dad.. YES! finally some peace for my ears.. hope it will be better day by day!=D

No comments: